Media Skills for Scholars
Are you an academic researcher interested in improving you media skills but aren't sure where to start? You've come to the right place!
I. Main Body
- 1. 10 Things about Twitter for Academics
- 2. A Guide to Blogging for Academics
- 3. Dipping into Analytics: Maximizing and Measuring the Reach of Your Online Scholarly Content
- 4. From Scholarly Research to Crafting an Op-Ed: A How To for Academics
- 5. The Importance of Audio and Podcasts
- 6. Using Hybrid Methods to Study Digital Media
In the digital era, media skills are increasingly important for scholars to build an audience for their research. We’ve developed this topic series on media skills for academics to help you communicate your research and interests to a broader audience. Here you’ll find introductions to Twitter, blogging, writing Op-Eds, making podcasts, assessing your online impact using analytics, and conducting digital research.
To the extent possible under law, JustPublics@365 has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to Media Skills for Scholars, except where otherwise noted.